From August 12th to October 1st, 2019, we launched #50Days4Refugees – a social media campaign which walked through our year of travels with the Novel Voices Refugee Aid Project from start to finish. During the campaign, we released a single story/image/clip a day in order to give our followers the chance to virtually travel with us, meeting and engaging with the people, places, life stories, cultures, music, and organizations we encountered along the way.
The posts found through the links below can help you trace our steps through our year of travels and learn about the activities, strengths and specific needs of the organizations we partnered with – along with what we learned about ways anyone anywhere can get involved to help with our current world’s international refugee crisis. — Molly & Anna
- Our trip to DENMARK with the Danish Red Cross
- Our trip to NEW YORK & NEW JERSEY with Refugee Assistance Partners
- Our trip to Los Angeles, CALIFORNIA with Home for Refugees
- Our trip to PALESTINE with the Edward Said National Conservatory of Music
- Our trip to BULGARIA with Caritas Bulgaria